Invermere, B.C.’s Antler Ridge development features Mountain Modern architecture, which means our homes are sustainably built with materials that require little to no maintenance. They are downsized so you won’t have to spend hours cleaning up and repairing your home. Simply unlock the door and relax.
Mountain Modern Means:
- Unique shape of the build emphasizing angles
- Low-pitched mono slope roofs
- Open living, dining and kitchen layouts
- Low maintenance, sustainable materials, such as wood, stucco, stone, metal and exposed concrete.
- Oversized low e-windows for views of the outdoors
- Neutral colour schemes
- Low maintenance landscaping using natural grasses, boulders, rock work and flagstone.